Diet and lifestyle to improve Female Health
In today’s hectic daily life, women have dual life – personal and professional. And it gets difficult to manage many times. There is a lot of stress in mind. Consequently, health of female suffers. But one can follow healthy diet and lifestyles to maintain health.
- Eat a healthy diet which includes high protein content, eggs, fish, ghee, butter, soybean, green vegetables, fruits, almonds and other dry fruits.
- Avoid drug addiction.
- Get sufficient rest and sleep.
- Reduce stress levels- stress can lower the odds of conception.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Follow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation etc.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking ages your ovaries and depletes eggs prematurely.
- Avoid strenuous physical work.
- Exposure to pollutants can affect your fertility. So, avoid toxic surroundings.
- Gokshur, ashwagandha, bola, bilva, nimb, punarnava, shatavari, vacha, atibala, pippali, harar, amla, chandan, anaar, triﬂa are good for female health.
- Consume milk regularly as it is rich source of calcium.
- Boil ashwagandha in water till it reduces to 1/4 th of its quantity. Then, add milk and again boil for sometime. Consuming this milk significantly boosts the female health. One can add a teaspoon of ghee also.
- Do regular physical exercise.
- Go for yogic asanas like lizard pose, pigeon pose, goddess pose, eagle pose as they are very good for promoting female sexual health.
- Pranayama should be practiced regularly as it fulfils the whole body with energy.
Meditation can be done on regular mind just to keep the mind at peace.