Diet and lifestyle for Male Health
In the modern era, men go through various competitions at work place which put a man into undue stressed state of mind and makes health very poor. Moreover, diet is not properly balanced these days. It adversely affects the general health as well as the sexual health. Men suffer with many sex problems. But is they follow healthy diet and lifestyle, significant improvement can be seen in general and sexual health as well.
- Eat a healthy diet which includes high protein content, eggs, fish, ghee, butter, soya bean, green vegetables, all kinds of fruits, almonds and hand full of dry fruits.
- If you have high cholesterol, then avoid cashew nuts.
- Quit smoking.
- Avoid excess alcohol consumption.
- Limit the amount fat in your diet.
- Herbs like kaunch beej (mucuna pruriens), shatavar (Asparagus racemosus), ashawgandha (withania somnifera), safed musli (chlorophytum borivilianum) are beneficial to improve male sexual health.
- Do regular physical exercise.
- Avoid drug addiction.
- Reduce weight, if you are obese.
- In this competitive era, get sufficient rest.
- Take adequate sleep in night specifically between 10 pm to 2 am as it is the best when our body heals itself.
- Modify your approach towards stress. Try to reduce the tendency of mind for stress.
- Develop positivity in your approach.
- To avoid stress, follow relaxation techniques like meditation.
- Yogic asanas like Surya namaskaar (Sun salutation), Vajrasana (Diamond pose), yoga mudra, Tolangulasana (scale pose), Halaasana (Plough Pose), The Lotus Pose (Padmasana), Dhanurasana (bow pose), Khandasana (The Knotted Root Pose), Bhujanga asana (Cobra pose) are very beneficial to improve male sexual health as it improves the blood circulation in genitals.
Pranayam like deep breathing, anuloma viloma, bhastrika, brahmari (humming bee), kapalbhati (shining skull) are beneficial.