Diet and lifestyle for Blood Purification
Blood cleansing diet is defined as an eating plan which enables a person to eliminate all the toxins or impurities which can be present in the bloodstream. it would provide many beneﬁts. It can protect you against free radicals that lead to tumor growth, improve your skin conditions, strengthen heart, boost your energy level, reduce inflammation and fasten healing processes going on in the body.
- Include fresh fruit juices and excess ﬂuids in the diet.
- Consume water in sufﬁcient quantities throughout the day as this helps to flush out toxins.
- Raw garlic can be taken early morning with water.
- Fasting is one of the traditional methods of purification because the body starts expelling the noxious materials allowing easy puriﬁcation of blood in the body.
- We can consume blood purifier teas like ginger tea, peppermint tea and dandelion tea.
- Wheat grass juice is very effective in blood cleansing as it is found to have many nutrients.
- Karela (Bitter gourd) is very good blood cleanser. It can be taken as a vegetable or juice.
- Vegetables like cauliﬂower, cabbage, broccoli and onion are good.
- Sprinkle black pepper (kali mirch) in your dishes as it helps in digestion by stimulating the secretion of hydrochloric acid.
- Fruits like kiwi, apple, pineapple, orange, blueberries and raspberries are useful for cleansing the blood.
- Foods rich in chlorophyll such as green leafy vegetables, barley, carrots and wheat grass are good as chlorophyll removes impurities such as parasites and wastes from the blood.
- Consume amla (Indian gooseberry), neem, haritaki, bahera and aloe vera as they are natural blood purifiers.
- Go for regular exercises as it improves circulation and makes you sweat to flush out the toxins.
- Quit smoking and alcohol.
- Bark of palash or khadir herb is good for purifying blood.
- Add turmeric to spices as it is best for detoxification.
- Consume light foods that are easy to digest so as to minimize the formation of toxins.
- Arhar, masoor lentils are good.
- Go for a morning walk daily.
- Take enough sleep as it is the time for body to heal and detoxify impurities.
Yogic asanas and pranayama like Sitkari pranayama, Shitali Pranayama and Deep Breathing are very beneficial to purify the blood.